Submitted by Sharon Pearce
Camembert & cranberry stuffed turkey meatloaf
- 500 grams turkey mince
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- Sprinkle of seasonal & garlic salt
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2-1 cup breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 block Camembert
- 4 tsp cranberry sauce
- Mix ingredients well and roll into a log.
- Make a well down the centre and fill with cheese and cranberry sauce.
- Close well over and roll firmly in baking paper & foil.
- Place on rack in sc with 2 cm water in the bottom of sc.
- Cook4-5 hrs on low
- Slice and serve with gravy, roast veg and steamed greens.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!