Submitted by Faith Bennett
- 500g mince (any kind)
- 1 onion diced
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raw rice
- 8-10 large whole cabbage leaves
- Large tin of tomato soup
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mixed herbs
- Mix mince, onion, carrot, egg & rice together
- Place cabbage leaves (in tack) in pot of boiling water, to soften leaves to be able to fold.
- Put abit of mince mixture on cabbage roll, & fold cabbage leaf up like a parcel.
- Put in slow cooker, cover with tomato soup (no water, just soup from tin), Worcestershire sauce & mixed herbs.
- Cook on low for 8 hours
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think