Submitted by Christine Wescombe
Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- 1c SR Flour
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 60g butter melted
- 1/2 c milk
- 3 Tblsps golden syrup
- 1 1/2 c water
- 25g butter
- Put cake ingredients in a bowl and beat with a mixer till smooth.
- Put mixture in greased slow cooker bowl. (I used my 3.5L sc)
- Put sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and heat on stove top till hot and the butter has melted.
- Pour carefully over cake mix.
- Cook on high for about 1 1/2 hours with a tea towel under the lid.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think