Butter Chicken & Sweet Potato
Take a convenient butter chicken sauce and level it up!
- 3.5L Slow Cooker
- 500 grams skinless chicken thigh fillet, large diced
- Any jar of your favourite butter chicken sauce (I like Taylors Kashmiri Butter Chicken)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1-2 cups chunky diced sweet potato
- Whisk corn flour into coconut cream
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker
- Cook on low for 4hrs
- Serve on rice
- Notes:You could easily increase the chicken in this recipe up to 1kg if you prefer and still have plenty of sauce to go around 🙂 You could use breast if you prefer, I prefer thigh as it gives the best result in slow cooking (moister)This recipe was inspired by a group member Kylie M who gave me the idea to add the sweet potato and she was spot on! Soooo good!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think