Submitted by Alison Wech
- 4 boneless chicken breasts. 1 onion finely chopped Small piece of ginger finely chopped or grated. 2 tablespoons butter ( not margarine)
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cardamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder depending on how hot you like it
- 2 teaspoons curry paste (red is good)
- 2 teaspoon garam marsala
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup plain thick yogurt (I used Greek)
- 140g pottle of tomato paste.
- Chop the chicken Into bite size pieces and place into slow cooker.
- Put chopped onion in. Mix all other ingredients together and pour over the top.
- Cook (tea towel under the lid) on high for 4 -5 hours or low 6-8 hours.
- It was a bit runny so for the last hour I took the lid off.
- Could have been a bit thicker but I didn't thicken it and served with short grain rice and everybody ate heaps.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think