Submitted by Dayna Sinclair
- 2x bags 250g white choc melts
- 1x can condensed milk
- 1x tbsp butter or marg
- 1x capful vanilla
- 2x capful bubblegum flavouring
- 3x drops blue food colour
- Add all ingredients into cooker on low with the lid off for approx an hour and a half stirring every 15 mins.
- I spooned mine into molds and let set in fridge for several hours.
- Once set I took out of the mold cut off any excess and dipped in blue sugar crystals.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think