Submitted by Tiara Smith
bruschetta inspired meatloaf
- 2x rolls of sausage mince
- Roma tomatoes
- Spanish/red onion
- Fresh basil
- Australian feta cheese
- Balsamic glaze
- Bread crumbs
- roll meat onto a floured surface until around 2cms thick.
- Place chopped ingredients in the middle leaving plenty of room around the sides.
- Roll the meat up and place into a lightly greased tray.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Baked in slow cooker with tea towel under the lid for approx 4hrs on high. Finished in the oven due to it touching the tea towel.
- Bake until golden.
- Served on a bed of mashed potato
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!