Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Breakfast pizza with egg
- 1 1/2 cups Sr flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 Tb bbq sauce
- 1 cup of cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup shallots
- 1 cup mince browned into little meat balls
- 5 cherry tomatoes chopped
- Mix in a bowl together Sr flour and warm water to make dough. It will look quiet runny but will puff up once mixed from the warm water. It is a stickey dough though.
- Add baking paper to slow cooker and add dough. Spread out.
- Then add BBQ sauce, cheese and all your topping. Add the cracked egg last.
- Cook 2hrs on high.
- Brown for a few min under griller if needed.
- No towel required during cooking.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think