Submitted by Kelly Hicks
- 2 handfuls of crumpled up hash browns (I use potato gems)
- 2-3 spoons of canned cream of chicken soup
- 1 diced mushroom
- 1/2 onion
- 2 slices of diced tomato
- tablespoon of garlic granules
- tablespoon of chives
- handful of diced bacon
- 2 eggs (optional)
- grated cheese to top
- Break apart the hash browns/potato gems and combine with all the other ingredients except the cheese.
- When combined spray your muffin tray with cooking oil and fill with mixture.
- Now add a little cheese and pop in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1.5hrs
- * if you would prefer to have it without the egg you can but add a little less chicken soup or add more hash brown/ other ingredients
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think