Submitted by Tina Broadbent
Braised Steak and Onions
- 750gm steak
- 3 tbs seasoned flour
- 2 onions sliced
- 2 beef stock cubes or 2 tsp beef stock powder
- 1 tsp Vegemite
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Put steak into plastic bag with seasoned flour and shake.
- Place in slow cooker with sliced onion.
- Mix all other ingredients in a jug then pour into slow cooker and mix with steak and onions.
- Cook on low for 8you hours, stirring occasionally if possible.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!