11) Thoroughly wash nuts to remove any dirt
22) Put nuts into slow cooker bowl and cover with clean water
33) Pour salt and garlic powder over nuts - stir
44) Cover with lid and cook on high for 4-5 hours
55) Stir every now and again - taste along the way to decide if you need to cook more or less!
66) Allow to cool in bowl
77) Drain water from nuts and store in fridge
9Could be doubled for larger cookers (this was 3.5L) but if so taste often to determine when cooked
Submitted by Kim Sauer
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.