Submitted by Mary Lee
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 stick/113g butter
- 1 cup/132g self rising flour
- 1 cup/200g sugar
- 1 cup/240g buttermilk
- 1 tsp/4.20g vanilla extract
- 1 tsp/2.60 cinnamon
- Melt butter in crockpot
- Pour blueberry pie filling on top of butter
- Mix all other ingredients in large bowl. Mix well by hand.
- Pour mixture on top of filling.
- Cook 3 1/2 hours on high.
- For a denser cobbler do not use tea towel."
- For more of a cake texture use tea towel.
- I used a 2 1/2 qt crockpot. Prefect size for this recipe. If you have a 5 qt or larger I would double the recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!