Submitted by Kerry Brown.
BLT with cheese
Bacon lettuce tomato rolls with cheese.
- 2 white hamburger rolls
- Butter for spreading
- 4-6 slices of shortcut bacon
- 4-6 slices of tomato
- 4-6 slices block tasty/vintage cheese
- 2 Tbsp egg mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 cos lettuce leaves
- Butter rolls.
- Layer bacon, tomato then cheese.
- Cook in SC for 1 hour on high with tea towel trick.
- Mix Mayo and mustard. Add Mayo/ mustard and lettuce to rolls.
- Serve with chips if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!