Submitted by Sophie
Black Forest Fudge
- Two blocks of 220g Cadbury milk chocolate
- 1 x Can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 x tablespoon butter
- 1 x teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 x Packet of Raspberry Jellies (lollies)
- 1-2 Silver packs of Oreos (centres removed)
- Place broken up chocolate blocks, condensed milk, butter and vanilla in slow cooker on low for 1.5 - 2hrs
- Stirring every 15 minutes.
- Fudge is ready when it is smooth and creamy and has an fairly runny consistency.
- Remove from heat and stir in chopped up raspberry jellies and crushed Oreo biscuits.
- Place mixture in lined dish (I used a standard square cake baking tin)
- Place in fridge until set - (firm to touch but fairly soft and chewy to bite)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think