Submitted by Stella Thomson
Best Roast Pork Ever
- 2 kg Pork leg roll (Boneless)
- Olive oil spray
- To serve
- Roasted vegetable of your choice!
- I used potatoes, sweet potato, carrots, zucchini, red onion & mushrooms.
- Traditional Gravox Powder
- Apple sauce
- Pull pork out if packaging & pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spray the slow cooker dish lightly with olive oil spray, place pork in & cook on LOW for 7.5hrs.
- When the 7.5 hrs is up pull pork out & place in a tray, oil andsalt& place into a preheated oven (As high as it goes) or under a grill for 10-12 mins, keep a very close eye on it as it can burn very quickly!
- Allow to rest for 10mins before slicing!
- Strain the pan juice to get out any impurities. Add Gravox Powder till thickened.
- Serve with vegetables & Apple sauce!!!
- ENJOY ALL
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!