Submitted by Cheryle Baird
Berry Bliss Fudge
- 440 grams of white chocolate, or a mix of milk and white can be used but you won't get the pink colour.
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or 1 tsp essence.
- 1 tbs raspberry flavoured red colouring
- Extra red colouring if needed
- 1 pkt berry bliss jellies by the natural confectionary company. (Chopped)
- Place chocolate, vanilla, butter and condensed milk in the slow cooker until melted, stir.
- Add colour and flavour.
- Stir every 10 to 15 mins until the end from here.
- When almost done ( crust is forming on the top between stirs) add chopped jellies.
- When cooked ( the mix stays in a formed ball when dropped into cold water) pour into a baking paper lined slice tin.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until set
- Cut into bite size pieces and enjoy
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think