Submitted by Julie Bradshaw
- 6 beetroots peeled and diced
- 1 onion
- 2 cups beef stock
- 3 cloves of garlic ( I used Australian fresh garlic, its much nicer, but any fresh garlic would do )
- Saute onions and garlic, then place all ingredients in the slow cooker I used my baby 1.5 litre one
- but next time I will double the receipe it was very nice.
- Cook on low for around 6 to 7 hours.
- Blend with a stick blender until smooth and serve with sour cream.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think