Submitted by sherrie sutcliffe
Beer Bread (better than damper)
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 1 tin or bottle of beer -any sort
- Mix flour and beer together until combined,
- Line slow cooker with baking paper.
- Add dough mixture and cook on high two hours, with lid on (no tea towel required).
- Serve with melted butter, honey or syrup, or strawberry jam and cream.
- Optional: You can add garlic, herbs, spices or bacon and mushrooms for flavor.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think