Submitted By Katelyn Pamela.
Beef & Vegetables
- 3 carrots
- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 550g heart smart (lean) diced beef
- 2 beef stock cubes
- Salt & pepper
- Mixed frozen veggies eg peas and corn
- Cut up all veggies (doesn't have to be perfect as the more shapes & sizes gives it more of a character) put in slow cooker.
- Add dice meat to slow cooker.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Make up the beef cubes & pour in.
- Add an extra half a cup to 1 cup of water.
- Cook on low or auto for 7-8 hours, last half hour add mix veggies (I used peas & corn)
- Once cooked, take some mixture out (liquid) add some gravy & pour back into slow cooker to thicken up.
- This is a great hearty meal, makes heaps, plenty of left overs to freeze. 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think