Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Beef Stroganoff – Canola free, Gluten free and Soy free
- 2kg diced beef
- 1 red onion
- 600g sliced mushrooms
- 2 beef stock cubes (Massell)
- 2 tblspns tomato paste
- 1 cup greek yoghurt (Five am)
- 1 tblspn cornflour
- Place beef, onion, mushrooms and tomato paste in slow cooker.
- Dissolve stock cubes in small amount of boiling water, add to slow cooker.
- Cook for 5-6 hrs on low (5.5L Sunbeam slow cooker)
- With about an hour to go combine cornflour and yoghurt stir through meat mixture.
- Note: Can be Lactose free
- Based on recipe in The Australian Women's Weekly Cooking Class Cookbook.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Beef Stroganoff – Canola free, Gluten free and Soy free”
Love this Ive been making this for more than 20 years..still a favourite winter meal ..originally in my Orange crockpot