Submitted by Denise Roberts
- 1/2 Onion, thinly sliced
- 250g Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 300g Stir Fry Beef Strips
- 2 teaspoons Plain Flour
- 1 cups Reduced Salt Beef Stock
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tomato Paste
- 1 and a half tablespoons Extra Light Sour Cream
- Place beef, onion, plain flour stock, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste into the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cook on low for 3 hrs and then add mushrooms for final hour.
- 20mins before serving stir in sour cream.
- Tip: for a thicker sauce use a tea towel under the lid.
- Note: Made with a Contempo 5.5L SC. Cooks at higher heat. Times may vary.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!