Submitted by Katherine Willis
Beef rissoles in gravy
- 600g beef mince
- 1 onion (grated)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (I use Panko)
- Sprinkle of curry powder
- 3tbs flour
- 1tbs beef stock powder
- A dash of Parisian browning essence.
- 2 cups of water
- Mix all the rissoles ingredients together.
- Roll into 8 balls and flatten slightly.
- Place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Put all ingredients for the gravy in a jug and whisk together.
- Pour over the rissoles.
- Cook on low for 6hours on low.
- If able turn the rissoles over mid way.
- I would like to thank my mother in law (mum) Sue, for sharing this recipe with me. Without it l would not have not had such a tasty recipe to experiment with and to share with others xx
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!