Submitted by Diane Parker
Beef Phoa Thai soup
- 1/2 lb Beef
- 1 onions
- 1 pack Rice sticks noodles
- 1 bundle Basil leaves
- 1 plastic Bean sprouts
- Hoisin sauce
- Chili sauce
- Garlic Salt
- Slow cook beef with onion and garlic salt, red pepper flakes, for 1 hour on HIGH....
- Then when tender pour rice stick noodles and some basil leaves for flavour..
- Lastly 15 minutes before serving prepare your bean sprout and basil leaves into your bowl...
- Hoisin sauce and chili , lemon on the side ..
- Pour hot soup into the veggies....
- Meatballs makes it tastier too *optional*
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!