Submitted by Chantel Alway
- Here goes:
- 300ml beef stock
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 gloves garlic crushed
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1tsp mixed herbs
- 1tbsp paprika
- 1tbsp white wine vinegar
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- Diced beef (however much suits your family)
- Brown the beef off in coconut oil first, then place alongside everything else in the slow cooker.
- Serve it on a bed of tagliatelle, with a dollop of sour cream on top. Works really well with it.
- Normally I cook it for 4hrs on high, but can be 8hrs on low.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think