Submitted by Isla McKay
Beef Corn and Noodle Casserole
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 500gms beef mince
- 1 Tin corn kernels
- 3 Tins condensed tomato soup
- 2 1/2 Tins water
- 500gm pkt small pasta shells
- 2 handfuls grated light cheese
- Brown onion garlic and mince and add to SC.
- Add tomato soup water and corn, give it a stir and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Add dry pasta and cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- Add half grated cheese and give it a good stir.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Put tea towel under lid and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, check pasta after 20 minutes.
- When cooked let sit for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Credit to my amazing partner Rob Montgomery for this recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!