Submitted by kylie de koning
Beef and Mushroom pie
- 1 kg diced gravy beef
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3-4 sliced mushroom
- 1 onion diced
- 500g jar pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon Bonox ( beef stock)
- 1 Beef OXO cube
- Gravox to thicken
- Puff pastry
- Brown onion and meat. Add all other ingredients excluding gravox.
- Cook on low setting for 8 hrs then add gravox to thicken.
- Blind bake puff pastry on 180 till golden
- add filling
- Add lid to pie and bake till golden
- Enjoy =)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Beef and Mushroom pie”
I only cooked this for 5 hours and was just right, added extra mushrooms and garlic. It was nice but next time I wouldn’t use pasta sauce.