Submitted by Bonita Fuller
Beef and Chorizo Casserole
- 900grm Beef Blade- Bone in Steaks
- 3 tbs Red Wine
- 2 tbs Tomato Paste
- 1 tin Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 Onions, Sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, crushed and roughly chopped
- 1 Chorizo Sausage, sliced diagonally
- 200grm Mushrooms, halved
- Place onion, garlic, chorizo, mushrooms, tomato paste, red wine, diced tomatoes and chicken stock into slow cooker and stir.
- Add in steaks whole or I removed the bones and cut steak into large chunks.
- Give mixture another stir and cook on low for 8 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!