Submitted by Jess Thomson
- 800/900g ribs
- 1 Cup BBQ sauce of choice
- 1/2 Cup of Sweet Chilli sauce
- Optional: Brown Sugar (up to 1/2 cup - this will dull some spiciness of the BBQ sauce)
- Combine all ingredient and pour over the ribs.
- Cook on low for 6-7 lows and you'll have delicious ribs!
- I also put mine in the oven to after for around 15-30 mins to give them a little crispiness and reduce the sauce a tad but that's also optional. If i don't have time or i'm too eager to eat them i don't bother.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “BBQ Ribs”
We really enjoyed these ribs