Submitted by Stacey Ross
BBQ Pork Stir-Fry
- 500g diced pork
- stir fry vegetables of your choice
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- dried egg noodles
- 1) brown off pork and add to slow cooker.
- 2) add BBQ sauce, water, soy sauce, mustard powder, minced garlic and onion powder.
- 3) cook on HIGH for 4-5hrs.
- 4) add stir fry vegetables and turn to low for 1hr.
- at this point there will be loads of liquid, do not try to thicken it.
- 5) half hour before serving add dried egg noodles (this will soak up the liquid and create a thick glaze over)
- enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!