Submitted by Brooke
Bbq coke pork ribs
- 2kg Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 1 can Coca-Cola
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 bottle Barbecue Sauce
- Salt and pepper ribs on both sides.
- Wrap ribs around outside walls of inside your crock pot bowl.
- Pour Coke over ribs and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Cover a oven safe pan with aluminum foil.
- The meat will be falling off the bones, so carefully transfer the ribs to the foil lined pan (meaty side up).
- Cover ribs with barbecue sauce and place under broiler until sauce starts to sizzle and caramelize.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think