Submitted by Jess Gee
Bbq Cheese Meatloaf
- 1kg mince
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 259grm philly cream cheese
- 1 small chorizo or 150grm bacon
- Half a red onion
- half cup mozerella
- hakf cup grated tasty
- Salt and pepper
- Jar of smokey Bbq marinade
- Tsp garlic
- Mix salt pepper garlic and mince in a bowl.
- flatten out mince in a big square on top of baking paper.
- put a layer of spinach down the middle
- Then cream cheese
- Then red onion
- Then salt and pepper
- then the chorizo/bacon
- Then both grated cheeses
- Grab baking paper and roll the mince till filling is covered and squish in sides to fit sc
- Wrap in double rolled foil and place in sc
- Cut open top of foil with a knife slit and pour marinade on.
- Cook for 3 and half -4hrs on high kmart sc
- #Drain juice when cooked into microwave safe bowl, add watered corn flour to thicken cook in microwave 2 mins and stir...yummy sauce
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!