Submitted by alyse
BBQ bacon & egg pizza pocket wrap
- Pizza dough mix
- Diced bacon pieces from deli about 1/3 cup
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Salt & pepper
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 big bacon rasher (not the shortcut piece) diced
- BBQ sauce
- BBQ BACON & EGG PIZZA POCKET/WRAP
- 1. Mix up dough as per packet instructions (no need to rest dough)
- 2. Break off about a handful of dough & add some grated cheese & bacon diced pieces and knead till all mixed well then roll flat, place your baking paper under the dough mix now is a good idea 🙂
- 3. Spread bbq sauce in middle
- 4. Whisk 2-3 eggs & salt/pepper & quickly scramble them in a pan along with a handful of bacon rashers & add some grated cheese so it melts through you don't want to over cook the eggs.
- 5. Pour mixture into dough base and spread out.
- 6. Fold up sides of dough and knead together to join up and tuck the smaller right in.
- 7. Sprinkle grated cheese over the top
- 8. Place into slow cooker and cook on HIGH tea towel under lid for 1.5hours. Or on low for about 2hr 15mins.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think