Submitted by ️️Doris
Basic Lamb Curry
- 1 kg Lamb Chops
- 1 kg Lamb Grillers, trim fat off
- 2 Onions
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 4 Big Potatoes cut in 8
- 3 Big Carrots
- 3 Celery sticks. If you don't like celery, you are welcome to opt out.
- 12 Mushrooms
- 2 Stock cubes in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- 2 Tblsp curry or to taste
- 1 Cup Peas
- Combine all the ingredients in the Slow Cooker.
- Cook for 6hrs on low
- One hour before serving, take potatoes out.
- Add peas and thicken with cornflour.
- Return potatoes after half hour to warm them up.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!