Submitted by Lisa Casey
Barramundi and prawns
- 4 barramundi fillets
- 20 prawns
- 4 slices of bacon
- 8 slices of tomato
- Cream cheese
- 4 slices of lemon
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- On 4 separate pieces of baking paper, lay out the barramundi, 1 on each,
- Season with the lemon pepper,
- Then put 2 slices on tomato, more seasoning,
- Then a piece of bacon,
- Spread over some cream cheese,
- Then a slice of lemon and then then 5 prawns on each,
- Finally a little bit more seasoning.
- Wrap it up in the baking paper tightly. Cook in SC for 1 hour and 15 minutes on high.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!