Submitted by Sheree O’Brien
Banana,Fruit & Cinnamon Cake
- 1 cheap Woolies brand butter cake mix ,
- 3 Small Over Ripe Bananas,
- Can of Two Fruits & Juices,
- 2 Eggs,
- 1tsp Nutmeg,
- 1 Tspn Cinnamon,
- 1 Tspn Vanilla
- 1 Tbspn Butter/Margarine, Cinnamon Sugar.
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl, add can fruit & juices, nutmeg,cinnamon & vanilla, mix.
- Beat the 2 eggs in separate bowl, add to mix,add the Butter Cake mix all well, whip it up briskly.
- Add to lined slow cooker, spray inner lining well with Canola cooking spray.. Pour in.
- Cook on High for 2hrs
- + I used a 3.5 Litre oval SC. Cover with tea towel under lid.. Do Not Lift Lid to check until cooking time reached.
- When cooked and still warm, top with butter to melt and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!