Submitted by Veronica Chandler
Banana, rice coconut mango cake (no eggs, no dairy, no sugar)
- 3 over ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cup coconut rice pudding.
- 1 cup pulp mango
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 desiccated coconut
- 1 cup self raising wholemeal flour
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Add each ingredient to large bowl one at a time.
- Blend together after each addition.
- Cover bowl and rest for 2 hours.
- Line slow cooker with baking paper.
- Pour mixture into slow cooker.
- Place a tea towel under the lid and fold over top.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Great for lunch boxes, snacks or even a dessert.
- Once out of the slow cooker make a topping out of 1/2 cup mango pulp and 1 teaspoon corn flour.
- Spread over top while cake and sauce is still hot. Will set nicely.
- A very heavy cake making a good dessert. It will stick to your ribs all day.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think