Submitted by Daina Erhardt
Banana, pear and coconut cake
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 pear (grated)
- 1/2cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1. Mix mashed banana, condensed milk, and grated pear together.
- 2. Add flour and coconut and mix until combined.
- 3. Pour into slow cooker (greased and floured).
- 4. Cook for 2hrs on low, tea towel under the lid, or until skewer comes out clean from the centre of the cake.
- At times when I make a cake, i will need to add extra time on so my cake is cooked thru (that's just my cooker). Cake is done when centre springs back and skewer comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think