Submitted by Samuel Wittwer
Banana Marble Cake
- 2-3 Very Ripe Bananas
- 1 Packets of Vanilla Cake Mix (home brand or black and gold)
- 1 Eggs
- 1 Desert Spoon of Cadbury Drinking Chocolate
Prepare The Base Mix
- 1) Grease the Cake Tin
- 2) Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl except drinking chocolate
- 3) Mix in an extra banana if still lacking fluid for easy pouring
- 4) Pour 80-85% of cake mix into the tin
Prepare the Marble Effect
- 1) Add Drinking Chocolate to remaining mix, and stir
- 2) Pour remaining cake mix in the centre the existing
- 3) use a skewer/knife tip, and weave a pattern through the two mixes working from the outside and in back out.
Cook In Slow Cooker
- My slow cooker is 6L Oval Shape. I used a silicon cake tin in the ceramic bowl.
- 1) Set slow cooker on HIGH
- 2) Place Cake Tin in Slow Cooker
- 3) Place Tea Towel Under Lid
- 4) Bake for no more than 2hrs
- Cakes are usually cooked through between 1.5 and 2hrs
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!