Submitted by Robyn Clark
Banana Custard Cake
- 1 and half cups of SR. Wholemeal flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup low fat custard
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
- Raise up on 2 egg rings in the SC , no water.
- Cook with a Tea towel under the lid approx 1- 2 hours on HIGH , depending on how hot your SC is. Check after 1 and half hours .
- You can adapt this recipe and use vanilla yoghurt instead of custard.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!