Submitted by Robyn Clark
Banana Chocolate Top Cake
- 1 and 3/4 cups SR. Flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup low fat custard or milk
- 2 small mashed bananas
- Milk chocolate squares or chocolate drops.
- Beat everything together until well combined. Add the mashed bananas and mix through.
- Line a loaf pan or pan of your choice with baking paper and grease.
- Cover the entire bottom with chocolate bits as thick as you like. Pour in the batter.
- SC raised up on egg rings for 2 hours on high with a tea towel under the lid . Check with a skewer, comes out clean it's done.
- Tip out when cool so chocolate on the bottom becomes the top.
- Ice with butter icing over the chocolate for a nice surprise .
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think