Submitted by MaryAnn Ogden
Banana and Choc Chip Cake
- 4 bananas, mashed
- 3 cups SR flour
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup choc chip buttons
- Mix all ingredients together until combined.. Do not over mix.
- Pour 1 cup water and egg rings or alfoil balls in base of slow cooker ( I used 3L SC)
- Line slow cooker with cake liner or baking paper
- Pour mixture into slow cooker. Mixture should be thick but moist.
- Place teatowel under lid of cooker.
- Cook on high for time specified, 2 1/2 - 3 hours, checking every 15 min near end with a skewer.
- When cooled remove from cooker, cool and cut into slices or wedges.
- (Make sure baking paper is well up sides of cooker if using a round SC as cake rises very well)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!