Submitted by Denise Roberts
Bacon Wrapped Fish Bites
- 18 Rashers Bacon (cut in half)
- 750g Boneless White Fish (cubed)
- 1 Pinch Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 18 Toothpicks
- Dust fish in pepper and then roll each cube in bacon and join together with a tooth pick.
- Place into slow cooker and cook on low for 1 hr.
- Remove from slow cooker and place on oven tray (covered in non stick baking paper) and place in HOT oven for 5 mins to brown.
- Remove and serve to your hungry guests.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!