Easy tasty dinner that’s perfect for winter nights. Goes great with fresh baked bread.
Submitted by Sara B
Easy tasty dinner that's perfect for winter nights. Goes great with fresh baked bread.
- 1 Bacon Hock
- 2 Parsnips
- 1 Kumara
- 4 Medium Potatoes
- 2L Chicken Stock
- Cracked Pepper to season
- Cut vegetables into medium sized cubes
- Place Bacon Hock into slow cooker
- Place cut veges into slow cooker
- Add all of the chicken stock
- Season with cracked pepper to taste
- Cook on Low for 7 hours
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!