Submitted by Tanika
Bacon, chicken and Stuffing lattice
- 1 Puff pastry sheet
- 1 pack of bacon
- 1 pack of chicken breast
- 1 small pack of Stuffing
- 1 egg
- Cling film
- Tin Foil
- Make the Stuffing (follow instructions on the pack)
- Lay out some cling film as it makes it easier for rolling.
- Lay the bacon out on the cling film and lattice it (weave it)
- Flatten the chicken breast and place it on the bacon lattice.
- Get the Stuffing and place it along the side that you will start rolling from (use as much Stuffing as u like, I only used about 1/3 of the mix)
- Roll it all up, take off cling film and wrap it in tin foil. Place it in the slow cooker on high for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours take it out and let it cool for about 30 mins
- Whilst it's cooling get the puff pastry sheet it and cut it into strips.
- Lay out another sheet of cling film, get the pastry strips and lattice it on the cling film.
- Once your bacon lattice has cooled place it in the pastry lattice and roll it.
- Whisk an egg and glaze the pastry with it.
- Then you put that in the oven (I have a halogen oven so did 200 for 20 mins but in a normal oven you will need longer)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Bacon, chicken and Stuffing lattice”
Cant wait to try this 😍