Submitted by Debbie Manteiga
Babies Savoury Vege with Cous Cous
- 1 pumpkin (about the size of side plate)
- 1 parsnip
- 2 potatoes
- 2 big carrots
- 1 big handful of spinach
- 2 kumara (sweet potatoes)
- Half a floret of broccoli
- 2 large apples
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder
- Enough water to fully submerge all vegies in the slow cooker
- 1/2 cup of dry Cous Cous at the end
- Peel, deseed, and chop all vegies (the smaller it's chopped the quicker it will cook... I chopped mine into fingerprint sized pieces) straight into slow cooker.
- Add stock powder and water and cover to cook on high until all vegies are easily mashable.
- Add the Cous cous. Stir it through and put lid back on to sit to cool a little.
- Then blitz in food processor (I used nutribullet) to desired consistency.
- Then into serving sizes to freeze what won't be used within a day or two.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think