Submitted by Michelle Lee
Asian Breaky Eggs
- 6-7 eggs
- Dry rice vermicelli (I used the wai wai brand used one square)any sort will be fine. 1cup or the squares are 60 grams each.
- 2 lupchong Chinese sausage
- 2 shallots chopped
- 1 table spoon sesame oil
- Soy sauce or abc sauce to serve.
- (Chilli if desired)
- Salt pepper
- 1.Cook noodles in boiled water from kettle put in bowl for 5 mins then drain.
- 2. Mix eggs ,noodles sesame oil together in a bowl. Add chilli if desired. Season s/p
- 3.put into a dish that fits in sc. Bit of water in bottom and slightly raised.
- 4. Put shallots and sausage on top.
- 5. Put in sc 1 hr and 20 until firm in middle.
- 6.cut and serve with soy sauce. You can have with steamed rice or just with toast.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think