Submitted by Mary Macmillan
Apricot Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
- Chicken Drumsticks.
- 1/3 cup Tomato Sauce,
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar,
- 1 Teaspoon Dark Soy Sauce,
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar,
- 2 Tablespoons Apricot Jam.
- 2 Teaspoons Cornflour.
- For a little zing you can add 1 Teaspoon Garlic and Ginger Paste.
- (Don't worry about not enough sauce, the juices from the chicken make plenty)
- Tip, You can cook as many drumsticks as you want, just double or triple sauce quantities for larger lots.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together,
- Brown chicken drumsticks in 1 Tablespoon oil, in a hot pan or your searing slow cooker.
- Pour mixed sauce over the top.
- Cook for 4- 6 Hours on Low, depending on your cooker, and quantities you are cooking.
- Halfway carefully turn drumsticks over and baste.
- Before serving baste again with sauce, serve with baked potato and green beans, or steamed greens.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Apricot Sticky Chicken Drumsticks”
Kids loved it! The chicken was nice and juicy and the sauce was great. Will definitely make again.