Submitted by Kylea Daymond
Apricot Chicken - (version 4)
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 500 ml apricot nectar
- Packet french onion soup
- Hand full dried apricots (halved)
- 2 large carrots (diced)
- 1 large sweet potato (diced)
- Cooked rice
- Place vegies and dried apricots in slowcooker.
- Brown chicken in pan and put into sc.
- Mix the french onion soup with the nectar and add to sc. Mix well.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8. Serve with rice.
- Add extra chicken if needed may also need to add a little more nectar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!