Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Apple Crumble – Canola, Egg, Gluten, Lactose, Nut and Soy free
- 1.5kg stewed apples (I use the recipe in baby album)
- 1 cup GF SR flour
- 3/4 cup coconut
- half cup brown sugar
- 4 tblspns lactose free butter
- 1 cup oats or rice flakes or quinoa flakes
- Place apple in slow cooker bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients. Melt butter and pour over dry ingredients, stir with fork until crumble forms. Spread over apple.
- Place tea towel under lid.
- Cover and cook approx 4hrs on high
- Note: Could be Dairy free
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think