Submitted by Renae Donald
Apple Cider Pulled Pork
- Pork roast of your choice
- 2 Onions sliced
- Small bottle of Cider
- 2-3 Bay Leaves
- Garlic powder
- Place sliced onion in bottom of cooker.
- Rub salt, pepper and garlic onto roast and place into cooker.
- Pour cider into cooker and add bay leaves.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Once cooked remove pork and pull apart with fork and chop onions.
- Place all back into slow cooker with jus and enjoy
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Apple Cider Pulled Pork”
How many mls of cider please?